He is a passionate clinician, a dedicated surgeon and an excellent researcher, the witness to that being the number of publications he has to his names in the literature.
CME ACCREDITION :
- First International Clinic of neurological Surgery (Indo-Canadian Symposium): G.B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi, Oct 2000.
- International Conference on Spinal Surgery, Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai, February 2001.
- Neurocon 2001, 15th to 18th December, 2001.
- Aesculap Academy Workshop on Neuroendoscopy, P.D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical research Centre, Mumbai, 28th -29th September 2002.
- 3rd Indo-Japanese Neurosurgery Conference and cadaveric Dissection Course, Bombay Institute of Medical Sciences, 20th-23rd March 2003.
- Endoscopic skull Base Surgery Workshop, Mumbai, 2004.
- 6th annual Conference of SBSSI & WFNS Skull Base Study Group Workshop, 6th-7th November 2004.
- 6th Asian Conference of Neurological Surgeons & WFNS Education Course, 27th-29th January 2006.